Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Monday, January 10, 2005

Work

Had to work Saturday and Sunday. I don't have to work Tuesday so I get to go to the Teen Page meeting. I decided to be one of the two vendors to finish the shift on Sunday, because of the money, and the last of the two vendors-one got to leave half hour early.

Felt sick today but came to school anyway. What a mistake. Locker jammed, still doesn't open. Gym in -10 arena outside. Guy I liked was sick (ironic). Smart people had some audition thing while I was in Chem., where they should have been. Started getting bitter. Told people they were fat and should die. Crawled inside a hole with fire arms and open fired on anyone who came close. Okay, not the last one...but I felt like it.

Have to work this upcoming Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday again. Not looking forward to it, but I do want the paycheck!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home