Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Tired

I want to fall down and go to sleep. Tried to call Heidi before pep band to see if she wanted to go to Starbucks after, but couldn't get a hold of her. Curses.

Had IMI, an improv group that teaches kids life-long lesson through acting, until 5:30. Rachel and I went to McD's from 5:30 to 6. Went and help serve food at this church thing until 6:40, went with Rachel. WENT HOME. Tried calling Heidi. Watched about ten minutes of American Idol. Got online. Here I am.

I am trying to find someone to work on Fri., Feb 4th, so I can go to Snowball. Really want to go to the dance because...well, let's just say some certain person is most likely going!

Had a chem. test today! Steph and I went to look for Mr. Miller, our chem. teacher, during 7th (she has it off, I skipped part of it) to find out our grades and he said that we both got over 35, which is a B! Yeah. I saw him later and asked him if he just said that so he wouldn't feel bad about saying my test grade in front of Steph, and he said no. I told him I was shocked with my grade then, and he said he was too. Isn't it great when teachers believe in you?

Tis all...

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home