Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Oh, and another thing!

I forgot a paycheck! Yes! The one I forgot to pick up was 184 or somewhere around that.

Stuck to my diet! I went to the movies and still stuck to it. I ended up 11 calories short of what I set for myself. I exercised. Two miles and my time was a minute better than the last time I ran two miles. I am getting healthier. I am proud of myself, as cheesy as it sounds, I am proud. I have not given into the temptations of evil food or anything! GO ME!

Eric made me feel so happy yesterday. We were chatting and the topic of my diet came up. He said, and I quote "you look fine to me". Made my day. It felt great to look normal to someone. When I look in the mirror, all I see is this fat person who needs to drop some weight. It felt great to look "fine".

I'm trying to find someone to go to the movie Robots with me, but everyone is busy. They have practice, dance, track, all this stuff. And then their is me. Little ole me. Who doesn't have to work. And would like to go to a movie. The one day!, I can do something! Oh well, I WILL FIND SOMEONE.

I've decided that I need to be nicer to everyone. I am mean. I am bitter. I need to hold those feelings in. These past two months have been crazy, what with school, my brother, now this diet! I need a break from being me. And I need to be a little kinder.

I'm also sick of guys. I'm always sick of guys unless I like one. Guys, in general, are just not worth it. Even though I like a guy right now, I don't really care about the whole "omg! he's so hot!" thing right now. I'd like a boyfriend. I won't lie. I don't really want to do the whole "only seeing each other when on a date" kind of thing. I want a boyfriend who will just come over to my house and watch a movie with me. A boyfriend who doesn't mind just talking. Someone that I am comfortable around. I want someone who I can be myself around. I'm weird. It's as simple as that. I love to mute T.V. and make up my own dialogue. I wouldn't mind sitting next to a person for hours without saying a word. I am me. I want someone who will love all these weird parts of me. I'm starting to think that he doesn't exist. That there is not one perfect person for anyone. I think that I've gone so long without a boyfriend that my expectations just keep creeping up. I've already decided I'll most likely never get married. I'm gonna find a guy, sleep with him, get pregnant, and then continue life on as if nothing was abnormal.

I need sleep.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home