Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Bored

I'm scared to weigh myself. I feel bigger than I have been in awhile.

Went shopping with Rick and my little sister for some things for our school paper. My sister acted like she was on crack. Ugh.

Even though my sister was a pain I took her out for dinner at Subway. I am such a nice person!

I like three guys. One is a freshman from Central, one is a sophmore from RR, and the last is a junior from RR. I really like the junior and he has walked with me from 2nd to 3rd two days in a row now. He talked to me in the halls. I told him he had nice pants on, they were new and he was bragging. After he left, I guess I turned really red. He's so frickin hot though! UGH! I...okay, I'll just stop there because I wish to keep this PG.

I hate work. Don't have to work tonight! Yes. But I hate work.

1 thoughts:

  • At 4:18 AM, Blogger Sherilla Lay said…

    springtime. if shopping does not help, what is left to believe in?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home