Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Dinner and a movie

My friend Miranda and I decided to do dinner and a movie on account of the fact that I did not have to work tonight!!!!

Ate at this Mexican restaurant call Paridiso. It was so good! (I cheated on my diet today, in honor of being so good on it and the fact I didn't have to work on a FRIDAY!) I heart food!

Went to Fever Pitch with Drew Barrymore and Jimmy Fallon. It was super cute.

Am talking to this guy I like. Really happy. Must go.

1 thoughts:

  • At 3:19 AM, Blogger Squish said…

    Paridiso?
    *thinks of Guest House Paridiso*
    ...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    *dies laughing*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home