Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Not enough for a small child?

Mr. Delmore, my health teacher, informs me that I am not eating enough to keep a small child alive. Wow. Kind of insulting. At least I think so.

Chem. test make-up tomorrow. It sucks. Can wait.

I like a new guy. I don't know what it is with me. I like two at this current moment in time. Todd was making fun of me when he over-heard me talking about this guy, he's like "another one?!?" and I, of course, made it worse by saying "it's only two". I need to stop liking guys! (Note: do not read between the lines of previous statement. not wanting to like guys does not me start liking girls. thank you)

I'm gonna go run outside...or at least try and find someone to run with. Adios!

1 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home