Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Sick.

I went home sick today. Felt like I had a fever and I had trouble going up the stairs after second hour. I grabbed onto the railing and by the time I reached the top, I was out of breath. My mom thinks I may need to stop dieting.

I need to exercise. I feel so big right now! I haven't exercised in two days.

I felt so alone today. I've been feeling detached from everyone lately. I hate feeling this way. I was talking about work and then Todd brought up seeing me and how I looked unhappy...I wanted to tell him the reason I was unhappy was because of him, and some other people. I felt invisible. I am getting used to the feeling. Everyone has friends, but I don't feel as if I have any. No one ever asks me to do anything, no one ever asks me out, I feel like that. A no one. I can stand the no one asking me out part, because I am in tenth grade and have plenty of time for that, but as for the friends. Sometimes I wish that the thought of inviting me to do something would enter into someone's mind, anyone's. I'm not suicidal or anything, so don't worry. I'm just lonely. The treadmill is my escape. All my problems float away when I exercise.

1 thoughts:

  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger pink_blackbutterfly said…

    awww. I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better i know how you feel. It sucks. The whole not being asked out thing... i'm in college and still have (what a loser i know)

    yes it'd great when ppl ask you to do something. But i have also gone through that. This will pass... I promise.

    oh yeah... and thats a great way to escape... a treadmill.
    wow i should do that

     

Post a Comment

<< Home