Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

The feeling.

I am a part-time cashier. First step to become a full time one. By part-time I mean that sometimes I am a cashier, others a vendor.

So much has happened! and so little time to explain. The biggest thing is...I lost a grand total of 11 pound in 10 days. Everyone is asking me if I'm eating. And yes, I am eating. lol, I get really full, really early now. I think my stomach shrunk. My mom says I look thinner, but I don't see it. She also says I lost my...um...butt, lol, thanks for noticing mom. I hated my butt so this comment surprisingly made me feel really good. I felt skinny for the first time in what seems like forever, today. I like the feeling. Skinny.

1 thoughts:

  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger AndrewGlander said…

    Awww. I never thought you were fat. and you didnt have a ghetto butt, but if you feeling better about urself, well thats all that matters, GO YOU!!!! YEAH!!! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home