Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Mood swings.

I had a great day. People kept telling me my haircut looked cute (I didn't have one, it just looked nice), and DID NOT wear a sweatshirt! The end of the day was weird.

It was after school and I was hanging out with a bunch of people I know. We were all laughing and then suddenly, I stopped. I felt like all the happiness had been sucked out of me. I felt like an outsider, looking it. It was so sudden, so strange. It was like a cloud that covers the sun, but everyone can see the sun, and I can only see the cloud. It was weird. I'm wondering if I have depression. Or really bad mood swings. I got up and left and only one person said good-bye, whenever Steph or Todd leaves, everyone says good-bye. I'm starting to feel like an outsider. It doesn't feel good.

1 thoughts:

  • At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i was looking for lyrics online and i randomly found your blog and i was scanning through it and i noticed alot of what you say sounds exactly like me. about how you feel fat and how you like a guy and want a boyfriend, someone just to sit and watch a movie with you sorta deal. all i'm sayin is i feel you, girl.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home