Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Group

I had group (therapy) today. Of the ten girls, we had two. The two includes myself. The other girl talked about her mom and their problems and then they asked me. I tried to lie and say that the only problem I really had were that report cards were coming out and I didn't do so well. The guy asked me why and all my frustrations and worries about my brother came out. I said stuff that I didn't even realize I was feeling.

I am starting to really not like people. I skipped part of 7th and sat with some friends and they asked "Sara, were you crying?" and I said no. They said "come on, tell us why." I said that I really wasn't in the mood to start crying again. Then comes Stephanie. Stephanie. Talking all her stress what with school, track, friends, boys, work. I started feeling really bitter. School? She was stressing over a low A. Track, I don't get this one, she's perfect at it like everything else. Friends? What problems does she have? Everyone wants to be her friend. Boys, she can't date and since she's so pretty she has two of the hottest guys in school after her. Work? WORK? WORK MY ASS. She's a minor so she can only work until like 7, like 3 days a week, and she only works 3 HOURS MAX on those days. I'd trade my problems for hers in a second.

I didn't exercise yesterday. Went to this church thing with Heidi. Gained two pounds, OVERNIGHT! I need to exercise for like an hour and a half tonight to try and make up for it. I think I'll do my normal workout on the treadmill, and then maybe, just maybe, run outside.

I think the world is fat.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home