Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Recap. Sorry for not.

Sorry. I have not written in what feels like forever. Last night I went to Heidi's youth group again, without Heidi. It was still really fun and I hung out with Andrew. It turns out that Andrew and I have the same b-day. We kept joking about having this joint b-day bash. He made me laugh because he said that I was really interesting to talk to. My friends need to realize this and stop telling me to shut up. He's also an awesome writer.

Tonight I work. Eww.

Haven't exercised in about a week and I stopped my diet. I decided that I'm just going to eat healier and eat smaller portions. I need to be smaller.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home