Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

ew. but a good ew.

just finished exercising. i am so out of shape. thought i was going to die. then i decided to do something stupid and i fell down and slide down the treadmill. cuz i'm cool like that.

i am so lonely right now. my brother is a t's and my mom is out with her friends, surprisingly she does have friends-i was shocked. i am home. alone. by myself. pondering life. and how many calories i can still eat.

don't know if i mentioned it, but i started another diet. counting calories once again. i can tell you how many calories are in just about anything. it's slowly coming back to me. i was testing myself at work, lol.

work tonight. at 6. double ew. this is a bad ew.

want to shower because i feel gross, but i'm taking the time to blog. again, because i'm cool like that.

i don't remember what i have and have not blogged about, so forgive me if i repeat.

i went to mr. and mrs. smith with my friend h. the movie was really good. at times we would laugh in unison and in about the same pitch. it was really funny. and then at parts it would just be us two laughing. i love it when that happens. but at some parts, it was just me, and she'd lean over and be like "i don't think that was supposed to be funny". i did the same thing is lords of dogtown.

got home around 11 last night, after the movie. and was going to do homework, but i feel asleep with the lights and tv on in my room. don't know why i thought i could stay awake. all i did was bundle in my blanket to get warm-my room is always wonderful and cold. so now two of my packets are going to be 1/2 credit. sadly, i don't care. i'll just make sure to do and do well on everything else.

dirty church movies=lol g.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home