Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

I laughed, I cried.

Today I laughed so hard I started crying. I cannot remember the last time I laughed so hard. I'll explain this later in another post.

Went to Target with Maggie since I got my paycheck. We got in as it was saying we had 15 minutes left, but I still managed to spend over 30 dollars. That is like 2 dollars a minute. I tried on all these clothes and ended up just buying this really cute white tanktop. I also bought a CD, chewy bars-one of my favorite foods sadly, flip-flops, and about a dozen other things. It was really fun.

After Target we went to Blockbuster and I rented Anchorman. I've seen the first five minutes and since people are work are constantly quoting it, I decided to rent and watch it. I'm about half way through it right now.

Lots of funny things happened at work today. Again, I'll explain in another post when I have more time.

I'm Ron Burgundy, keep shining San Diego (or something like that).

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home