Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

wonderful mood!

isn't it strange how I can go from depressed to...thrilled, in such a short times notice?

Reasons I, Sara, am in a wonderful, fantastic mood:
  1. Got to get off work early.
  2. Called A! He said it was great to hear the sound of my voice! Want to fall over and die right now. Because I am floating.
  3. Ate well below calories during day so I had a HUGE supper.
  4. Talked to A! lol, I know that's twice, but it was that wonderful. He's going to call me this weekend!
  5. Summer school ends tomorrow!

happy ughs! must go text k. i'm supposed to keep her updated! lol.

Tell me I'm the only one, wanna come over tonight?

2 thoughts:

  • At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay! I'm happy that you are happy! :)

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Omni said…

    Don't let A know how thrilled you are-keep him guessing. DO let him know how busy and happy your life is... and then be sure YOU end the phone call. Good luck!! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home