Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

busy day.

turns out everything is NEXT thursday so i was all set to hang out with a. until my dad decided, after a week of asking him, to call the mechanic for my squeaky brakes. had an appointment at 8 this morning. appointment meant i had/have no car to get there. i called and told him and he sounded disappointed (which is always good). we're gonna hang out next week when i get back from my grandma's.

going to grandma's this weekend. gonna jet ski and attempt to tan one more time before school.

hair appointment next monday. red again. gonna dye it chocolate brown around christmas though. i love dying my hair. it's an expensive hobby though. for the red, i have my hair lady do it and i think i'll do the brown from a bottle/box.

got a ticket on my car. pissed off! 15 dollars down the drain.

going for coffee today with jessie and georgia. should be fun. it'll be my second trip to the coffee shop today though. this is what i hae about not working, you spend more money!

going to go bowling with jenna (my sis), and georgia and her sis, and some other people. should be fun. even though i can't bowl to save my life. i end up acting stupid to cover it up. because i should be ashamed. you're reading about a girl who has managed to get gutter balls with bumper's. it's talent. lol. i play it like golf, lowest score wins.

i feel pretty. oh so pretty. i feel pretty and witty and bright. and i pitty. any girl who isn't me tonight.

1 thoughts:

  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger pink_blackbutterfly said…

    sorry about the car... that sucks. but at least it's being fixed.
    lol
    oh and yay for you... feeling pretty!!!!
    It' always great to hear when someone feels good about themselves!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home