Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Monday, August 22, 2005

home again.

got back from grandma's yesterday. weekend of pigging out caused me to put on 2 out of the 3 pounds u had lost. it was worth it though. pasties, dirt cake, custard angel food cake. hmm! went on the jet-ski and tanned a bit. i turned half a shade darker! yes!

today:
  1. shop with mom and help her pick out back-to-school clothes for herself. she's a teacher and needs a bit of an update.
  2. bring michael to hair cut.
  3. check schedule at work.
  4. my own hair appointment.
  5. call kindra.
  6. movie?
  7. e-mail biology teacher in reply.

will write later when i have the time. and one more thing, my hair looks BEAUTIFUL right now or some reason unknown to me.

these boots were made for walking.

1 thoughts:

  • At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello!
    Very interesting blog. Promise to visit as often as possible.
    If You really are interested in this subject I suggest You go and visit jet kawasaki sale ski
    Here You will find an almost complete directory of jet kawasaki sale ski

     

Post a Comment

<< Home