Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Tuesday

I am hungover from hungover day (Read Mon). I do NOT mean it litteraly! Anyway, I am in Journalism and once again, I find myself bored. I find this is happening more and more often. I think I need a boyfriend that I can force into doing crap with me (and please do not try and read between the lines). When you go out with someone you are obligated to do things with them, (go to movies, out to eat, crap like that) but your friends can call you up whenever the hell it's convient for them, and they can say they are busy. Boyfriends have no choice but to do what you want (HA HA HA, Women control all!) and they have to act happy with it.

Off the topic- I wanted to talk about people in my journalism class. I find that one of the freshman (of the two) is not so bad, the other one is bad enough for both of them though. Their are two seniors, one who is nice and pretty cool, the other one has her moments. Savannah, a sophmore, is pretty cool cause she doesn't put up with anyone's shit, including the sub.


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home