Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, October 15, 2004

Mood Swings

I am in a good mood now thanks to Rick and his lack of direction. He forgot something in Greg's car and a 4 minute trip turned into about half of a hour. To top that off I was afraid he was going to throw up in my car because we'd be in the rain for about forty-five minutes.

Still looking forward to homecoming. It's going to be great. I have told myself for the fortieth time today to not let people ruin it. I must admit I was pissed off when a certain person was flirting with someone else right in front of me, but now...I am over it. I did ignore the guy for a bit, but then I decided to screw it.

Important lesson of the day. Appearances can be deceiving.
Example:
  1. Greg's truck thing. It looks nice, it is crap on the inside. Just like most of the people in our school.
  2. Will. He may seem nice, but he is pure evil. My beliefs were confirmed today as he attempted to flirt with these two girls in our Chem. class. (Side note-Will is not the guy I like. I do not believe his (the guy I like) name has very graced these here pages)
  3. A certain friend of mine. She was quite bitchy today. I was disappointed in her. Shame shame on you.

This is all I can ramble on, for I have run out of rambles.


1 thoughts:

  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Stezie said…

    Thanks, that's really sweet. I hope so too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home