Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, October 15, 2004

Sexy Men in my Life

First of all, by far the sexiest guy I know, is Rick. He is more the quiet, really smart, type of sexy person. The kind of guy who does not know why he is sexy, but knows he is. He ponders this question on end "how is it I am so sexy, and I do not have a girlfriend?" and then while at a halo party, it dawns on him. What dawns on him? He will tell you that he trys to keep his sexiness a secret so that he doesn't break anyone's hearts. He is sweet like that.

Another sexy man in my life is Greg. He believes he is strong and has a six-pack, which is more like a one and a half pack, and if you ask him, he will tell you he is the total package. Then he'll get dirty. If he starts petting himself, walk away. He will get better. He takes college classes even though he is in high school and he'll be the first to tell you how smart he is. I guess he's a great catch if you like cocky guys who have nothing to be cocky about.

(This is for entertainment purposes only. The idea was given to me by someone, coughcoughRickcough and more Sexy Men in my Life pieces will be available in the future)

1 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home