Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, October 01, 2004

I love these things.

Last cigarette: N/A
Last car ride: To school, from my house.
Last kiss: Um...A year ago.
Last good cry: Sadly, I don't remember.
Last library book checked out: OMG, I have no idea. I have checked one out though.
Last movie seen: Collaterial(sue me for the spelling)
Last book read: Michael Moore is a big fat stupid white man.
Last cuss word uttered: fuck, at lunch
Last beverage drank: Dr. Pepper
Last food consumed: French Fries
Last crush: Before my current, or my current, you really have to specify because otherwise I get so confused, and oh. So much rambling, I forgot the question.
Last phone call: Thursday, Maggie called to tell me to turn on my radio.
Last TV show watched: Roseanne, Hey I was up late doing homework.
Last time showered: This morning.
Last shoes worn: My favorite, comfortable, wear them everyday, Adidas
Last downloaded: Bowling for Soup, 1985
Last annoyance: School
Last disappointment: My English test grade
Last soda drank: Dr. Pepper
Last key used: Car key
Last sleep: midnight-5:30am
Last person u saw: Leann, Kayla, Nicole...so many.
Last sexual fantasy: I don't want to disguist anyone and it'd take up too much room. ;)
Last weird encounter: Will. Sorry Will, but you can be very weird.
Last ice cream eaten: Double Chocolate with chocolate chips and syrup about two weeks ago.
Last time wanting to die: 8th Grade
Last time hugged: Last night.
Last lipstick used: Something with the word pink or stardust
Last underwear worn: description? I'd rather you not think about what under my pants.
Last bra worn: again. I will not describe though it is very pretty.
Last shirt worn: White one with nothing on it. I wore easy clothes so I can change faster at the mall.
Last time dancing: Last night, in my room.
Last poster looked at: The one for a concert for Monte (may he R.I.P)
Last web page visited: Gareths

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home