Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, October 01, 2004

Thank you.

I'd like to thank everyone for the support on Prostitution and the fact that it should indeed be legalized. In fact, since they were just comments I am going to write them here so all the lazy people who do not wish to search, may read them. Feel free to comment if you are both for and against the legalization of prostitution. Thanks.

BJ saidÂ…I think prostitution shouldn't be illegal too. after all, it's the person's own future and they should be able to choose their own way. it's not something that the government should be controlling. they don't have the right to.

cracker said...Legalize prostitution? Not a bad idea. In fact, it's another reason to pass the fair tax plan. I can only imagine what government agency would handle that one. Remember the words of Tom Daschle, "you can't professionalize until you federalize."

Stezie says...If prostitution was legalized it would be so much safer, for both the prostitute and the "John"(person receiving). It makes the chance of STD's much lesser and the prostitute would be safer because if she ever felt in trouble, she could hit a button or call for help, and the "John" would be taken away. Prostitution is a choice and we are supposed to have freedom of choice. If you want charge people for sex, you should have the right to do so. After all, it is a great income and you are "making people happier". I personally wouldn't like to be a prostitute but the fact that I am really not allowed to be, angers me. Remember freedom of choice and Prostitutes are People Too!

Feel free to comment. I'll update this. I don't want to be close-minded. So let me know your opinion.

1 thoughts:

  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Rick said…

    I agree with sara, as always. Except I dont like Bush, I like Kerry... and ice cream.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home