Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, October 01, 2004

Cow day.

I look like a cow today. The wind was really stupid and it messed my hair up. I know I sound like a total girl, but it did and I am.

Found a homecoming dress. I really like it. It was the only one that hid my fat ass. I'd go on about how much some other stuff annoys me, but my friend Rick reads this and does not need to know what my problem areas are. If you like to know, lol, e-mail me. Seriously, don't. I will be pretty ticked off.

I lied to Gareth. Sorry if you're reading this. I sent him a picture of my friend and told him it was me just to get him off my back. I don't know why he feels he needs to see my face. I hate it when people judge me. I'd rather be known by my brain. I know, that makes me sound like a total dog, which I am confident enough to say, I am not. Anyway, I sent Gareth the pic and told him it was me on a bad day, he said he's seen worse, which by the way Gareth, made him sound like an ass. I was happy that I hadn't sent him my pic. I mean, he sounded like an ass, and I don't want an ass to have my pic. I bet he's imaging this hot, sex-pot, and even Pamela Anderson would let him down. Men are pigs.

Final thought: Men are pigs.

1 thoughts:

  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Stezie said…

    You know, you're right. I'll let people judge you by ur comments.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home