Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

I love the world.

I don't know why, but I am in a great mood. I failed my Chem. quiz, Math test, and English test, but despite that all I am in a GREAT mood. I guess that it might have something to do with the fact that I am going dress shopping tom. and my friends and I are going to have a blast. I love dressing up. Shopping is the adult version of dress-up. You just feel great when you have something new and cool on. Even if you don't buy it, you have a buzz for the rest of the day. I love shopping because I have a reason to try on clothes I'll never wear and make fun of the other fat people in the dressing room.

I am really bored as you may be able to infer from the first paragraph. BIG WORDS. Protitutes are People too. I think prostitution should be legalized. It's the persons choice and you make great money.

I'll talk more about this later because I got to leave. Hopefully I'll get on later today. No promises.

3 thoughts:

  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger totalkaosdave said…

    Legalize prostitution? Not a bad idea. In fact, it's another reason to pass the fair tax plan. I can only imagine what government agency would handle that one. Remember the words of Tom Daschle, "you can't professionalize until you federalize."
    Good luck with the studies.

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Stezie said…

    Some people are so against it! I got in a huge debate in my Journalism class screaming to this kid. I wanted to hit him. He doesn't understand what he is talking about. He is also very close-minded. I hate people like that!

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger totalkaosdave said…

    I'm not against legalizing prostitution. Don't get me wrong. I believe a woman (or man) has the right to do with their bodies as they see fit. I'm just saying that in today's society, with HIV, STD's, and every other health and morality issue, it would be tough to regulate, even for the government. Imagine the rules and regulations that would go into that legislation. Governmental bureaucracy may increase the pricing structure, thereby, creating a black market anyway. Just a thought.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home