Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, October 23, 2004

The Stupidity of People

I have decided that people are stupid. I cannot believe that it has taken me this long to reach this conclusion, but it has. Below I have listed some reasons for my theory.

  1. People are stupid because I say so.
  2. People are stupid because while they are busy laughing with friends, they can't tell by the look on your face that they have just broken your heart.
  3. People are stupid because no matter how many times you talk to them, they think you're just being friendly.
  4. People are stupid because they don't realize how ironic life is; more specifically the things involving us.
  5. People are stupid because even though it meant nothing to them, they can't tell it meant everything to you.
  6. People are stupid because they would rather wish for something they'll never get then have something that they can.
  7. People are stupid if they have no idea what I am talking about.

I feel invisible. It hurts. It sucks. Life sucks. I hate it when people say that I am way too good for him, that's code for, you need to aim lower. We may not run in the same circles, but I am a person just the same. If he got to know me, I know he'd love me...

Final Thought: Potatoes oles and cheese make me sentimental!


1 thoughts:

  • At 2:00 AM, Blogger pink_blackbutterfly said…

    THIS VERY TRUE! You are so right! I just thought I'd tell you I totally agree! People are stupid!
    I've blogged about this subject too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home