Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Betty Crocker Stikes Again!

I made cupcakes ALL BY MYSELF, and they turned out pretty darn good if I do say so myself. Jamie agrees with me, so I'm not conceited.

I made some for halloween and I decided to make some extra for a friend of my mom's who is going to have open heart surgery. They are chocolate and they are very tasty. I think she'll like them a lot.

I finished reading "Animal Farm" so I can return it to Jake on Monday. I also have to return a book to Georgia and Rick. Back to "Animal Farm", it was a great book. I really enjoyed it. I give it two thumbs way, way up. My favorite part was the ending. That sounds like it was a bad book and I was happy it was over, but the last chapter was so well written and it was the way I would have wanted it to end.

I am really tired and full on chocolate cupcakes. I'm not in a writing kind of mood. November 2nd is approaching rapidly, I want it to be over a week ago. I am anxious---see my mood.

Final Thought: I am going to be an awesome cook when I grow up!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home