Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Okay...

Incubus was alright. I didn't like the opening act people very much. The lead singer of The Music, the opening act, made me laugh when he did this weird dancing thing. One thing I'll say for Incubus is that they are just as good live as they are on their CD/radio. I did have fun though. I liked the people who went crowd surfing. The security people would grab their feet and pull them off as soon as they could. It made me laugh.

I am understanding chemistry. I was so happy I started to do a little dance until Michaela started laughing. I was so excited. I taught Michaela and Danika to do the equations. I don't remember what they are called, all I know is that I can do it!

Okay...Everything on this blog just deleted. I had to go to the template and choose a "new" one. Now I have to add all my links, the how I'm feeling dude, and the scrolly commenty thing again. Hopefully it'll be normal again by this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed. I may need you to remind me of your URL if I don't already have it up. Just comment it. Thx.

3 thoughts:

  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Gareth said…

    The Music are so bad its laughable. im surprised to hear they supported incubus as they are different types of rock really.
    the lead singer is indeed a muppet.

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Stezie said…

    I can't believe you've heard of them. I was ready to take out a book and read after their...seventh or so, song.

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Gareth said…

    yes i have hear of them.
    unfortunately.
    the lead singer doesnt exactly sing, its more like an incessant whine.
    horrible.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home