Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, January 28, 2005

So mad!

Todd came to sit with me at the end of lunch today and we had this awesome discussion. We got to talking about friends and doing stuff with them outside of school and we found that we both don't do that much with people out of school. It's very sad actually but, as it turns out, our school has a BB game tonight so he said we should go to it and I have to work! I am very angry. We decided we'll go to another game some other time.

I want to go to the dance next week, but I have to work. I am asking everyone, who isn't working, if they'll work for me. I have two people that have told me "no". I'm hope that I'll meet the new girls, and one of them will do it for me. I really just want to go to the dance because my friends are going out to eat before and I need to help a friend out with this problem, and the problem is going to be at the dance.

It's so hard being me.

2 thoughts:

  • At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you're too vague! who's this friend, who's this problem? maybe not, I don't really want you to put my name on here, but still, it's hard to understand what you're talking about when you say, this one time, at this one place....there was this problem, and I fixed it o_O

     
  • At 1:23 AM, Blogger Stezie said…

    Who are you Anon? I know it's vague, but I don't want the world to know, okay kids at my school, that this friend is having problems with this guy, not abusive or anything, because they are close and who knows what could happen...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home