Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Wow.

Haven't been on my blog in what seems like forever! I did, in fact, end up going to Starbucks with Heidi, Anita, and Eric. It was really fun and we all were really wired on coffee. We decided to go surprise Will and just showed up at his house. He has a really cool ceiling. Will lives on a circle, so in the middle of it, all this snow was piled up. Heidi and I climbed it and couldn't decide how to get down, so I slide down on my butt, and she caustiously walked down.

Yesterday I went to this youth thing at Steph's church. The guys and girls split up and the girls ended up learning a bit about self-defense from the lady who teaches it at UND. Steph and I are looking into taking the class. It's a great skill to have and, as she told us, a great stress relief. Steph and I have been looking for something to break the everyday-ness of our lives. And we think we found it.

We went to Coldstone after church, my first time there. It was awesome! I hung out with Steph at her house after ice cream and we talked about everything. Her life is so amusing. I love talking to people and helping them sort out the chaos in their lives. Maybe the lack of chaos in mine helps me deal with other people's more easily.

I need coffee.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home