Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

AKA

crazy. my family is currently competed in a shouting match. my mom is winning, but my brother and dad are close behind. my family is so strange. i can't wait to move out. it's going to be so nice to have a place of my own. i just want to go upstairs and shout "loud noises" (anchorman), but they wouldn't get it.

going to a bbq later. my family wants me to be fat. i can sense it. they're all waiting until they can eat me.

got report card today. i was proud. mom was disappointed, surprise there (not sarcasm). i thought she'd be proud of the b in chemistry, a class i struggled with, but all she said was that i could've done better and next year i need to try harder so i can get into a good college.

called a. he was cool with it. it worked out because it didn't work for either of us. we made plans to make plans though. it was really funny. we're just going to call each other the next time either of us is free and ask the other. he's so funny. i need a good laugh right about now.

no one is online. at least no one who can cheer me up. people are complaining about school and other random stuff. i think i've grown up a lot this year, cheesy, i know. but i'm serious. with my brother and all these other family problems i was never aware of, i've matured a lot more. i don't laugh, like truefully laugh not laugh just to, anymore. i did today though. i'm starting to more.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home