Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Good day.

Today, so far, has been a good day.

After school I went out to eat with a friend that I haven't talked to or been with one-on-one for who knows how long. I had a great time. There were some pauses, but luckily they weren't too awkward as we shoveled food into our mouths. We had the funniest conversation on nicknames and I can't wait to start using some of them!

I was supposed to do something with A today, but I didn't call him. I was supposed to call him after last...Tuesday(?), but I've been busy. I'm going to call him (hopefully) before 5. I feel bad for calling this much later, but I have been busy.

Cleaned my room before my mom told me to. I decided to stay one step ahead.

No homework! We had a test and watched a movie in school today.

No work! Work tomorrow though, ugh!

Hair cut/trim thing on Friday. I'm excited! It's been a long time coming. I think I want to schedule a haircut for my friend Joe, because the back of his hair is growing faster than the front, and he is starting to have the beginnings of a mullet. It's really funny. Ever since I met him, I've been telling him he needs it cut.

I'm going to try to find something productive to do. Later.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home