Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Cops.

This is getting crazy. This is the second time the cops have been at our house in the past week. It's getting old. I'm so sick of everything. This time it was two cop cars. I hate this part of my life. My mom turned to me today and asked why she couldn't have just had us two girls. This is why I don't rebel as much as I want to. I see how much her heart breaks when my brother does something stupid. Today we called the cops though because the thing was only indirectly because of my brother. It was quite funny, I'm the denial person in the family. The one who has the head in the clouds and acts like nothing is normal. The cops called me outside and I told them I had to turn off the stove and go inside in about four minutes because that's when my casserole would be done. I hope none of my kids turn out to be like Michael.

1 thoughts:

  • At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the chaos theory is my friend, it lets me put extra peanut butter on my sandwhich, its good to me, someday i will understand

     

Post a Comment

<< Home