Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

cinderella man...

was a fantastic movie! i know i'm going to end up buying it. i have never been in a theater that was so quiet. i felt bad for breathing. i was very impressed by renee zellweger because i have never thought she was a very good actress. she brought me close to, not quite to, tears. as i'm sure all of you know, the movie is about boxng and i'm one of those people that when someone inhales, i have a sharp intake of air. a was making fun of me after the movie for this. again, it was an awesome movie and you should all go see it!

after the movie we headed over to little caesar's/tcby/subway/caribou coffee and talked there. it was really fun getting to know a better. at first we weren't hungry, but he ended up buying and eating half a pizza. saw my friend evan there also.

after this, i headed home because i was exhausted from the movie, it made my whole body tense. and i went online and just sort of did nothing for an hour or so. then i watched "there's something about mary" which i have never seen. it was strange because while i was watching it i seemed to remember it, not predict it. i didn't really like it. i thought it was actually pretty stupid, but not in a good way like zoolander. then i fell asleep.

woke up naturally this morning at 8. went back to bed. woke again t 10 something and got ready for the day. here i am again, so you can most likely conclude i am bored.

also, forgot to mention, i got my hair cut. it looks okay. it looked really nice after it was done, but hair never looks as good when you attempt to fix it yourself. i've decided i'm going to dye my hair purple. not bright barney purple, but a deep purple that shows up a bit when just looking at it, but more in the light. i'm excited. my hair stylist doesn't want to do it because they have to bleach my hair first and there's this thing about damaging my hair, but hey, it's only hair.

monkies are bananas!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home