Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, June 10, 2005

thinking of you

no work today! i hope i'm going to a movie, not sure yet. i want to go to mr. and mrs. smith so badly, but i'd have to pay and that would suck. i love angelina jolie, lol georgia and anyone else who has heard me talk about her.

hair trim in like an hour/ hour and a half. i should do something productive, but i won't.

i should exercise. i feel blobby. i should have walked a little after eating. i went out to eat with georgia and her family for abbie's b-day. or is it abby? i hate names that have two spellings...wait, nvm. i just realized my name is sara. lol, sara, sarah, sara, sarah. back to the eating thing, we went to paridiso and it was so good! the whole walking thing (what i mentioned earlier in the paragraph) reminds me how heidi and i had to walk 3 or 4 blocks to my car after eating and we were no longer close to bursting. i should do that...but i won't.

i love my guitar case! lol. i have so many ideas for it running through my head. i'm not just going to leave it black. i'm either going to paint it, decorate it with bumper/activist stickers, or just do random things to it. i'm either going to turn it into a backpack thing to take on trips or a shelf in my room, it'd fit my room's "theme" perfectly. i laugh everytime i look at it. joe says i should sit on a corner with it open and play something like the tamborine or hermonica. i laughed so hard! i did buy a blow up guitar so i told him i'd use it. turns out joe plays guitar and there was some guitar rock thing last night he missed. he was sort of sad about that and his hair cut, even though the hair cut makes him look so much better.

ice cream rocks!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home