Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

i'm too optimistic and egocentric!

you should all read the third comment to the post about commenting with your name or anonymously! i absolutly love it! it makes me laugh so much. i just want to say that if that person is reading this, you made my day, because you want to know something? you know nothing about me. i do have a huge ego, lol, i will admit to that. but i don't give a rat's ass when people don't like me. i feel worse about myself when i get compliments because guess what!, i too believe they are lies. just wanted to say thanks for making my day. have a great and long life!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home