Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Vaca update.

Friday:

We just got to this cabin we're renting. It's cute. Mom has already begun washing everything down (she's a bit of a clean freak). We aren't right on the lake (Twin Lake), but the people who we're renting the cabin from, are, so we just get to go down, across the street, to their cabin to go swimming. I didn't bring a swimsuit, but Jenna did, so I bet we'll be spending much time down there. We're going to go check out this store thing in the closest town.

Saturday: Went to Park Rapids I think it's called. Did Go-Cart racing and Summerville Farms. Good food at Summerville farms. Vaca is going alright. Better I think because my brother ended up going to Minot for 9 days. Will never know I guess.

Sunday: Went tubing. For those of you paying attention. I did NOT bring my swimsuit. I went with my little sister and mom and we didn't get wet. But then he cranked it up when it was just my dad and I...we got drenched. Went jet skiing. That was really fun. Ate at this place called Speak Easies for lunch. It is the coolest place to eat. The waitors are dressed like the mafia. It was twice as cool because I knew some of the history surrounding Speak Easies. Went to my first Flea Market. It was alright. They started closing early because of the heat. I bought this old amo holder that was used in WW2. Leaving tomorrow by noon, so the Monday update will just be me on the computer...

Moday: Me, on the computer. yeah, the notes/diary thing I kept, aren't the best, but it gives you an idea of what i did. came home and got my schedule. i only work three days this week and one of them, i can't work. i am so mad. ugh. i'm going to be volunteering for more hours.

really tired and don't feel like writing. will tomorrow because i 'have the day off' (bitter voice). ugh!

fishing in the dark, lying on our backs and counting the stars.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home