Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

.Overview.

Okay. Yesterday was fun. I did the usual boring stuff (chatting, e-mail, surfing the web) and then I took my brother to his hair appointment.

I work less than a block frok where we get our hair cut, so I walked over to the theater to get my schedule. On my way back, this carful of guys shouts "Hey!" then they drive away. They circle the block, come by me again, and shout "What's your name?", and again, drive off. Now if for some odd reason I wanted to tell them my name, I couldn't, because they never came back...

Hung out at home after this, bored. Then 6:45 went and re-dyed my hair red. I love coloring my hair. I cannot wait until Christmas when I do it again.

I get home around 8:30 when D calls. I was very happy because we always try and get together, but it doesn't work out. So D and I went to Old Navy for about 5 minutes and then decided to get coffee at Caribu Coffee. I was so dissappointed. You have no idea. I got a cappichino (spelling is horrid, ignore) to be safe and was disgusted. It was horrible, but I now understand why I pay about a dollar more for Starbucks. D's Spice Tea smelled wonderful, but I'm not a huge tea drinker.

So D and I hung out until my curfew. I have a curfew now. I am angry beyond belief. My parents, who have let me stay out past midnight if they know where I am, gave me a curfew. Not an early one like 11 or anything, earlier. It's earlier than some of my friends so I had to get them to push it back half an hour.

Came home and studied biology for over two hours. This was actually interesting...or I led myself to believe this because I have put off studying all summer. Thankfully, G sent me a text so I knew I could call her. She was a nice ten minute break from studying.

Today. I am planning on going to either Red Eye or Dukes of Hazzard with A, a different A this one will also only be in tenth grade but at my school, because he's so dope! I love ya A. But movies don't start until after 4 now. I love it when it comes to working, but I hate it when it comes to going to movies.

Later, G and I are going to hang out and then meet up with J for coffee, is my guess.

I think I'm addicted to coffee. It's a horrible thing at such a young age. I blame H, who is currently away and not here to defend herself. I love her, but she should have slowly lured me into this coffee cult instead of just pushing me in. I start to drown, but coffee saves me.

I feel gross, because I can't wash my hair for two days. This means when I shower, I have to find a shower cap, which I seem to have lost, or wrap a towel around my head. Neither is fun. The cap makes me funny looking and the towel makes it hard to get INTO the shower.

I used CAPS!

Where'd all the good people go?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home