Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Happy Hump Day

Happy Hump Day everyone! Hump day is going great for me.

To start off, I found a dollar, got to miss Gym because of a student council meeting and I don't have to make it up since I missed it for a school event!

I also found out I got a "B" on my chemistry test. Maybe the luck from BJ actually worked (that's why I'm using paragraphs, to thank you BJ)! I know people were freaking out because they got a low "A" on the test, but I am thrilled with my grade. Four wrong on the Chemistry test and it's a "B". I'm in Enriched Chem. by the way. I think I have to recruit Austin to be my tutor because he got 100%, one of the only two people who did.

A certain guy was looking "lovely" today if I do say so myself. That certain person is starting to talk to me more and more on his own, and despite the fact I wore my grub clothes today, he talked to me!

I managed to finish my Eng. and Math homework about two minutes before they were due. I was excited. Unfortunately, last night, my homework slipped my mind. I was supposed to go to the mall with my bro. (I know, pathetic, but I'm going to help him pick out a gift for his gf) and it didn't work out. SO instead I went to best buy where I thought my Dad and bro. were going to have a heart attack, because as all you game geeks know (hey, don't get insulted, I can be a game geek at times) Star Wars: Battlefront came out. I spent the time looking at the digital cameras. The one I want is only $500 so I may buy it. I'm still debating. A good camera lasts forever after all.

I am in journalism and I have just finished writing an editorial on how T.V. is, more or less, the source of all evil. Anyway, I really should go. As much as I love and respect you all, I want to go do something else. Something mindless preferably.

Outie (lol, I love it when people try and act all cool and say that <)




2 thoughts:

  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Rick said…

    I read your whole blog.... Scary isnt it....

    im outie

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Stezie said…

    lol, I didn't even see you on the computer, at my blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home