Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Burping can be quite tasty

Leann and I discovered that burping after you have consumed over double the amount of fries you should have, can be quite tasty. It's like breathing french fries as we put it so poetically. Even though this may have been the title of my post, it is not the main point of my post. It was an interesting title, so I decided to try and draw people in.

I need a tutor for Chemistry. The class is quite boring and I always find myself dozing off or starring at people and silently making fun of them. Maybe I just need to be checked for ADD. I cannot stay on one topic or thing for more than ten minutes.

I have decided to get over, I know I've said it before, a person if nothing has happened by election day. Normally, I would just ask the person out, but this guy confuses me. I can usually read people quite easily, but this guy has slipped under my radar. I have also decided that I don't need a guy to be happy, so if nothing happens, nothing happens.

Found out my "friend" Maggie told Stephanie who I "liked". Good thing I never trusted Maggie and lied to her about the guy. Two people know for sure who I like, and two people are way more people than I usually share this type of information with. I have lied to three people and I love it when they tell me that that is who they thought I liked, when I came up with the guy thirty seconds earlier. I know it seems mean, but I'd rather be mean than be embarrassed.

Final Thought: To be comfortable with others, you must first be comfortable with yourself.


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home