Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Losing it

I have officially snapped. It happened yesterday around 3:49 p.m. Want the full story on my sad, pathetic life? Continue to the following paragraph.

Yesterday I had to bring my brother to a dentist appointment so I dropped off the two people I always drop off and then headed to Viking elementary school where my mom works and he (my brother) was supposed to meet me there. Bad thing number one happen. He was late. I hate it when people are late. It's my biggest pet peeve. I am always early unless something drastic comes up. So I yelled at him for being late and drove off.

Not a minute later did bad thing number two happen. Boys spit. It's strange, it something they just do. I'll never understand it. Since we were on a road with cars all around I didn't let him spit out the window so he spit in my car. Twice. I yelled at him for this. I love my car. I hate spit. You get the picture.

After all this, still I was driving him to his dentist appointment, he felt that swearing and annoying me would help. Ugh. I turned the music up almost as loud as I could. He got out and I told him to go in and he asked if I was going to leave. I told him to get the fuck out of my car and once he was in I just started crying.

You know those cheesy movies where something bad happens and the person puts their head on the steering wheel and cries? Well, I was doing it instead of some B list actress. I felt so stupid. If you are planning on crying in your car any time soon, the steering wheel is actually a comfortable place to rest your head. I was surprised that I was so weepy. I cannot remember the last time I cried. Scratch that. It was the about a week before Halloween-over a stupid guy... After this I felt like crap and I need something to boost my spirits so I drove to my favorite place in the world...

McDonald's. I can eat and drive now! I am so proud. I have mastered this wonderful and useful technique. So I drove back to get Michael, my brother, and he was walking and he had the nerve to smirk at me. So I called my mom, told her Michael was walking home and being an ass, and then went home.

Surprisingly things got worse. I do not have the time or patience to go into detail of what happened. I don't know why I was surprised that my day ended like crap. The whole day had been crap. With the blog "deleting" itself, dropping papers in water, dropping my cell phone, my powder cover-up "exploded" in my purse, failed a quiz, found out that a certain person I cannot stand...has a "thing" for me. So my day was crap.

Luckily today is better. I think God felt sorry for me and is showing me mercy today. I have had an alright day. Though Will told me I was a bad liar when I said that I was good-He asked me how I was- and that did make me feel worse. I was thinking deep thoughts and I tend to get red, white, or dazed when I think about certain things. It's just what happens. I don't know why, but I was a little insulted.

I am so tired. Recollecting yesterday's events has really worn me out. I feel exhausted. I think I'll sleep next hour. I think I NEED TO SLEEP next hour or I will fall apart.

1 thoughts:

  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Squish said…

    *walks in*
    ...
    *ahem*
    ...
    AKUNA MATATA!!!
    *starts singing and dancing*
    ...
    thankyou
    *takes a bow*
    *walks out*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home