Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Post 102

I missed the date of my 100th post! Gasp!

I am so tired. I am sick of trying to re-locate everything that was on this site. I am going to friend's sites and seeing if I had any of the things they have. I have decided not to put on another guestmap. I don't see the point now that it is deleted. (Sigh) I am trying to find the little message board thing, but alas, no luck.

I have started a new story! I was so proud. I have been in a shlump for the past two months. I took a writing camp this summer where I worked very hard, night and day, on my novel, and then I just left it. I am working on editing that novel, Just my Luck, and have started on a new one, Falling for a Nerd. I think that when I am done, both will turn out okay. Since I just started Falling for a Nerd I only have around fifteen pages so I find myself in class writing instead of working. My math teacher called on me as I was working on this story and asked me to answer this question. I had no idea, he had been explaining a new concept, so I just guessed. I got it on my second try. Again, I am so proud.

Time had stopped!!! In our school, the clocks stop occasionally to fall back to the real time and the clock in this room has been stopped for about two minutes. I feel so lost. What time is it? Awww! Thank goodness! It just started again, life is okay.

Last night, being the geek that I am, I planned out all the classes I want and plan to take in the next two years. Unfortunately their were not enough hours in the day to take all the classes I wanted. I can only take seven credits-seven hours. I managed to get seven credits for one year and seven and a half for another year. I still need to get the 1/2 credit away. I'll talk to my counselor tomorrow. Till then.

1 thoughts:

  • At 2:15 AM, Blogger Squish said…

    Falling for a Nerd eh?
    I'm guessing that's a fantasy novel ^_^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home