Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, October 29, 2004

Bear Claws and other things

I just woke up. If you check the time you'll see that it is now 8:54 and I fell asleep at 5:37 to be exact. I was reading and I just got so tired. Ugh. Now I am going to eat my bear claw (that is a doughnut for all you people out there who have no idea what I'm talking about) and then I plan on going to bed at 9:30. I am quite a partier. So anyway, bowling was at 9:30 and I as good as missed it. I'd need to take a quick shower, get ready, drive there, and some other crap, but I would fall asleep driving and I have a feeling that I wouldn't exactly be the life of the party. All those things would take me over half an hour. I always fall asleep in the shower and then I'd just be slow. Anyways again, I am going to go eat my bear claw and go to bed. I'll post tomorrow.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home