Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Monday, July 11, 2005

scared.

okay. i am so scared right now. i'm shaking.

rewind and stop.

past history.

we have these popcorn cards at the movie theater. buy 9 large popcorns get one free. i wrote my number on the back of one for my friend jackie and she wrote: Sara then a little lower:call me! with a winky guy. she must've forgotten to take it, because this guy named michael just called me and asked me about it.

he's like "so you want to 'do something" (do something said in the sleeziest way). and i'm like "my friend must've done it as a joke", and he wouldn't drop it. i'm all scared he's going to call me again or show up. my parents said he'll drop it and i don't have to change my number, but i am really scared.

i'm paranoid. i'm going to check the back of all the popcorn cards i get for this creepy guy. who would call? maybe sarah or savannah or donna gave it to him and he thought they were giving him their number. none the less,

i am shaking.

1 thoughts:

  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Omni said…

    If you get any more calls, tell the phone company; they have a procedure for you to identify which calls to you are harassing, and they give the info about where the calls are coming from to the police.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home