Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

I am in a good mood, but WATCH OUT!

I am in a great mood because today, for the first time ever, I "cussed out" somebody! Me! Little ole me! I usually am the person who overhears the bitches bitching but never does anything. Today, instead of wishing I had said something, I actually said something!

I stood up for someone and it felt great! I know I shouldn't feel good about putting somebody down, but eventually the little guy gets a voice! People were actually talking about ME in classes!

I have a B in chem. I am excited about that. I also managed to do well on both eng. and math tests/quizzes!

I have come to the sad realization that my school has no hot guys! I am very disappointed. The nice looking guys are asses, the nice looking guys who are nice have girlfriends, and the nice looking guys who are nice and don't have girlfriends are gay. So therefore, to console myself, I have decided that our school has no hot guys. Now I am free to focus on my work. Some of the guys are really nice though...

O well, I am in an emotionless mood if that makes any sense. If you cross my path, you WILL get burned!


4 thoughts:

  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Gareth said…

    before i forget i just thought id ask, how did you stumble upon my blog?
    im going to link to yours, if you dont want me to say so and i will remove the link.

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Stezie said…

    I went and saw who liked laughing and I saw your pic so I clicked on it. It's fine if you add a link to mine. I'd be honored!

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Gareth said…

    im responding to the post above but for some reason when i click it to post a comment it says the page isnt found?
    anyways..
    yay, a whole 'paragraph' dedicated to me! thankles for calling me interesting! your not too bad yourself ;)
    oh and thanks for sticking up for me on my 'willy wonka' pic! much appreciated.
    again, im rambling. im out
    chro.

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Stezie said…

    Curse you BJ. Here in America we DO NOT get Monday off. Had an okay weekend. I spent the whole time reading and praying it'd get warm enough so I could go swimming. Anyway, it was okay, that's it. Oh yes, GREAT FOOD!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home