Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Sunday-how creative of a title!

I got back yesterday around 10:30 but was tired despite chugging three french vanilla cappichinos. Went to bed around 11:00. Had an okay time. I love Grandma's cooking, wish it'd rubbed onto my mom! Thought I should write something. I have to bring Jamie home soon though so I don't have a lot of time. I am really bored. People need to give me suggestions of what to do so I'm not bored all the time. Since it's Sunday I should probably say something about God...On the seventh day he rested! I, like God, am resting and I am going to get off the computer so I can do a better job of it and better serve God. Adios!

2 thoughts:

  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger fg said…

    you can serve god by watching sports when you're bored. cappichinos suck.

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Stezie said…

    Someone sounds bitter. Heaven forbid that I'm not crazy about sports. One more thing... CAPPICHINOS ROCK!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home