Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Sorry.

I know you are all lost when I do not write, so I apologise. I was planning on writing in Journalism, but we didn't go to the computer lab.

I am in an okay mood. Unfortunatly, Homecoming is coming up. Everyone is getting ready for the dance and I still haven't decided if I want to go or not. I'm going dress shopping with Maggie on Friday and I'll decide if I'm going based on if I find a dress or not. I kind of want to go, even though I almost never go to the dances. I think it'd be fun, who knows. The guy I wanted to go with is planning on asking someone else. Sad, I know. You may all wear black and cry for me if you wish. Gareth, I should fly you over here so I have a date. It'd be fun, let me know what you think.

In other news, I am doing very poorly in school. I only have two A's, the rest are B's. I really need to pick it up or I'll never get into college and you'll read about me living in a cardboard box. How would I write?, you ask. Well, I can use the libary computers you smart allec.

I am tired and sad and a little hungry. I need to cut back on what I eat because my mom tells me I'm getting chunky. She's 5'1 and she doesn't understand that I'm the proper weight for someone who is 5'6 (and about 1/4!) I want to keep growing, but I am afraid I have stopped. I don't like being short. I don't miss too much, cause all the tall guys look funny. Maybe I just can't see their faces, but from my view, they aren't cute.

As much as you hate to read it. I have run out of news. My life is boring, what do you expect. Nobody has given me any suggestions of what to do in my free time. People, people, do you not love me?

5 thoughts:

  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Timmy said…

    "My life is boring"
    Yep, it sure is.
    Thanks for dragging the rest of us into it.

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Gareth said…

    id be up for going to some sort of prom/homecoming/whateveritis. would be fun.
    everyones lives are boring.
    yay for pessimism.

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Stezie said…

    lol, that'd be fun. It's like a less-formal prom if I had to describe it. The girls wear short dress and the guys, nice stuff. lol. You'd have a lot of fun.

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Gareth said…

    im guessing there is no alcohol? :(
    im sure id enjoy myself, americanizing it up! ^_^
    we very nearly had a prom at our school but only 2 people bought a ticket!
    ha.
    chro!

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Stezie said…

    Sounds like those two people would have had a blast. Nope, no drinks unless you fancy a water. I am really bored and need to find something fun to do soon before I explode!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home