Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, September 24, 2004

Short Day, Long Weekend

Today was (is) a short school day. Just responded to my new "BLOG BUDDY!!!"'s comments. He is so cool. His name, or maybe it's not, is Gareth. He is pretty darn (lol, fun word) interesting. I am too lazy to put up links right now, but when (okay, if I become overwhelmed with the urge to do something) I do put up links, I will put his up, if it's ok.

Anyway, this weekend I am going to my Grandma's. She has dial-up so I don't know how I'll survive. I'll just work on my story I guess. I should also study chemistry and do my homework, but who am I kidding?

I have started using paragraphs (curse you BJ!), but they seem to be attracting more people. I don't know. Maybe people realize I have a great personality and they come for the paragraphs and stay to hear what I have to say.

Anyway, I am in my last hour and am feeling very happy. Just went to lots of peoples blogs and I realized that I say I too much. O well. I am me, conceited or not, you need to decided.

That's about all because as you can see in my last paragraph I am not in my best rambling mood. I'll post more on Monday if I can't get on this weekend. I love you all and think of me!

P.S. I I I I I I I I Me Me Me Me Me Me I I I I I I I I

3 thoughts:

  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Stezie said…

    Yes, it is your Gareth! lol, I doubt their are too many.

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Gareth said…

    im being talked about, yay for me!
    Gareth isnt unusal its just a rare name i spose.
    for americans.
    the name is actually welsh. (my mother is welsh hence the inspiration for it).
    great joy!

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Stezie said…

    Interesting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home