Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I can see the future

I can see the future and I see...I need to think of a code name for the person I like, he shall now be called Pierre, now back to the first part of the sentence. I can see the future and I see Pierre as a bald, science teacher. I was avoiding doing my work in chemistry and I started to think about what Pierre will be like in ten years, and I got really scared! He is hot now, so I can still like him though. Well, at least until election day, lol!

I had a stupid ortho appointment. Some new person was working on me, so my forty minute appointment quickly turned into an hour and a half. I almost left. I had to wait fifteen minutes at the end for the guy to come and check to make sure I was finish. I did get to see most of Finding Nemo though. That was fun. I hate McD's french fries as a treat for putting up with the people.

Arrived late to Journalism. Not too much to do in Journalism, so I'm online. Teacher said we can go. May post later, may not.

Final Thought: French fries are too tasty!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home