Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Post 66

I am really tired. I am also quite worried. Chemistry is really easy this week and Mr. Miller, the chem teacher, says we are on the hardest unit. I must be doing something wrong. The only person who agrees with me is Will, this really smart kid.

Pierre made me laugh today. He doesn't know that he puts a smile on my face most days. I am really tired and I get distracted easily in my classes so I spend the class hours thinking about him. It hasn't effected my school work, but my math teacher had to get my attention as he was teaching us how to draw cubes.

First quarter is ending here at school. I didn't do so well in all of my classes. Most of my good grades can cancel out the bad ones. I expect that I won't be on a honor role this quarter.

I need a tutor! I think I should ask Will to be my unofficial tutor. I don't know. I hate school.

Final Thought: I need to do homework and not post on my blog while in school!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home