Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, November 19, 2004

Pictures

I've been looking at my blog and I really need to put some pictures up. Unfortunately, I am grounded from the computer at home, so I really can't act on this feeling until Sunday. Opps, forgot to mention that since I've been so nice and non-complaining, the grounding went down a week. I'll be in contact with friends soon! Yes! I've been allowed on three times:
  1. To send a thank-you to the person who gave the Incubus tickets to the Teen Page
  2. To take an online Chemistry quiz
  3. To see if my grade was up from the Chemistry quiz-it wasn't

Speaking of Chemistry. I signed up for a tutor. Had to talk to my counselor about this. I felt like a quitter but it was something I needed to do. Chances are I won't get one until third quarter.

My counselor is really nice. It kind of scares me. Last year my mom talked to her about my health-I get very sick and weak in seconds sometimes, and I've fainted- and since then, she'll call me in to "chat" about my health. This time I actually had something to say because we've been having my blood tested. So far, I don't have some hundreds of diseases. I don't like the guy who took over, my doctor was sent to Iraq-I go to an Air Base doctor-, so the guy who took over looks like a kid. He scares me. The first time I saw him I wanted to ask if he was in my chemistry class.

This is all I can think about to ramble on...Nope, thought of something else. Yesterday, after school, I was in one of those annoying, giggly girl, moods. I got all giggly, hyper, and couldn't stop smiling. Crazy thing is it happened after talking to this one guy friend of mine...Hmmm. I don't think I like him. That sounds strange-either you know, or you don't know...right? I am so confused. I don't really think of him romantically, but whenever I'm around him all my problems float away and I can't stop smiling. He's just a friend. Just a friend.


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home