Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

November 2nd

Election day is readily approaching. Turns out that Bush is ahead in the polls and his lead is slowly increasing. I still am not sure who is going to "win" the election. I am very nervous. If Kerry wins, I know some people who plan on moving to Canada, and if Bush wins I know some people who will shoot themselves. I will miss whoever is gone! I love all my friends despite their political opinions.

November 2nd is also the day I will give up the hope of going out with Pierre. Ashley says that if I really liked him, I wouldn't be able to do it. She is wrong. I'm sure a small part of me will still like him, but November 2nd is the day I let go of all hope. If only the second were farther off and I was sure that something would happen...

I cannot wait for Halloween! I will be spending it all alone, but it's going to be fun. I might end up inviting people over. I am going to spend Halloween eating candy, cupcakes-I'm making them, french fries-from McD's, popcorn, and watching scary movies. It's going to be so fun. I hope I'll be able to fit into my pants the next day :)

I am really tired, but the "how I'm feeling" chick will stay the same until the night of November 2nd. I am an anxious person!

Final Thought: Lonely is as lonely does.

3 thoughts:

  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger pink_blackbutterfly said…

    wow! Sounda like you are going to have lots of fun on Halloween! I don't know what I'm doing! I'm sorry to here you are giving up hope on pierre, but I have to say I'm on my way to giving up on someone too.
    ~ some times wanting something is better than having it!
    ~ When I look in his eyes and still feel the same, I know it's hopeless.

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Sparky Duck said…

    I maybe late to the party, but why is Nov 2 the drop dead date?

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Stezie said…

    I decided to give up on Pierre on November 2nd because I have liked him for around four years and I think it is time to give up on him. I just hate the fact that it's been so many years and nothing has happened. I have gotten to a point that I feel is pathetic. I need to move on and I decided to set a data and after that day, I give up all hope and officially move on!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home